Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flat Rocket and Flat Pharoah's Long Journey

As regular readers might have noticed, Flat Pharoah and Flat Rocket took a several week hiatus from this blog.  It was not their fault, it was this writer's fault.  He left them in St. Louis several weeks ago.

For those who might be tracking the progress of the little flat guys, their journey is detailed here for the very first time.

Late September:  flat guys are left behind at a friend's house in St. Louis.  They are mailed from Ladue to Hillsboro, where they miss me by 2 days.  Dad mails them to Sara's address in Washington, DC, where they miss me by 3 days.  Sara mails them to Des Moines.  I picked them up there and they have resumed life on the campaign trail. 

Now they are in Erie, Pennsylvania.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Jonny, I love that you're chronicling your journey through your flat nieces and nephews! Flat nobama prefers gatorade to alcohol, just FYI. I love you and am proud of you!

Miriam said...

Thought you would enjoy knowing that Abby enjoys following flat nobama (excuse me, just saying that name caused me to throw up a little bit in the back of my throat) around the country.

Joel said...

Jon...we just love thy posts and thy info on the flat cousins...we love thee!

katharine said...

Jonny! I'm getting a Flat Neutral NoBama NoMcCain Dayton Flyer out to you today. He can drink whatever he wants. :)

Kitty said...

Dukie, just wait until thee sees what I sent out to Jonny for a flat.
It's called flat Bob Ama and has a portrait of you know who on the front (something I drew for art class, just for practice; I didn't know what to do with it, so I sent it out on the campaign trail to join the other illustrious flats. Maybe it could learn a thing or two out there.) On the front I wrote WHO? above the picture and BHO below. Jonny didn't get it. Does anyone else?